Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Looking Forward

 So if you follow me on social media you’ve seen posts about Nightmare On Film Street(NOFS). A podcast that rates and reviews horror films. I followed them on Instagram for a while before I actually started listening. Something that kinda just worked out for me in a weird way is the timing of it all. 

 With things wrapping up on the HWR book series it’s time for a new writing project. What will it be this time? How does NOFS have to do with any of it? 

I decided I’m going to write something in the horror genre! Now I know what you’re thinking, zombies are already kinda in that genre? 

You are correct, but with zombies or infected it’s more about the kills than the scare. While I haven’t decided the format of this next project, maybe a book maybe a screenplay 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

A week ago I teased this on my Facebook, asking what will the next project focus on? People had some fun guess but no one got it right. The mystery answer...

The next writing project will be a paranormal one! Some believe, some don’t.. then there are the ones who have seen everything they need to. 

Can’t wait to jump in to this and push my writing to new limits and learn something new! Hope you stick around and see what happens. 

Thanks for stopping in! If you love writing or just want to know more about what goes into the planning or execution of one of my projects let me know in the comments on any of my accounts! 

Find new limits and push past them -MH 

1 comment:

  1. I have every confidence that you’ve got the storytelling chops & the creativity to pull this off in a new & interesting way!

    ReplyDelete

Homes Room one year later With Sea Mo