Wednesday, August 12, 2020

First post jitters

 New to this blogging thing but excited to see where it goes. here is a little about me! 

I’m Matt, I am a writer and movie lover. Currently working on a 3 book series the first of which is available on amazon. The Here We Remain series follows a man and his kids as they try and pick up the Pieces after they lose a wife and mother. All of this in the midst of a outbreak of a virus causing the dead to walk. 

My other interests are movies, everything from horror to comedy, action and adventure too! I worked at a movie theater and developed a love for film and storytelling. 

Follow along as I write about the book process and maybe some movie reviews along the way. 

I’m always learning because life is not lived at a stand still, we live or we just exist, I choose to LIVE! 

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homes Room one year later With Sea Mo